9 Days ex Jerusalem
Departs on Mondays
Step from the pages of the Bible through into Nabatean antiquity with this fascinating itinerary. Have the stories, locations, and characters from early Christianity brought to life during the first half of this tour, an unforgettable journey through the Holyland. Then travel to Jordan to see more sites of antiquity, including the unforgettable Red Rose City of Petra.
- Explore old and new Jerusalem, the heart of the three great monotheistic religions of the world.
- Follow in the final footsteps of Jesus on the Via Dolorosa, on the way to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Ride on horseback to the mouth of the Siq Valley, from where the Rose Red City of Petra emerges before you.
- Meals and Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Guaranteed departure (min 2 pax) coach tour